By Kelly Forst November 21, 2022
These free vacation GIFs aren’t obtainable wherever else. Use them for Christmas emails, vacation sale emails, or for New Year’s, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.
Everything deserves a bit of further sparkle in the course of the holidays, in order a free reward to you, AWeber’s design elves created these 33 holiday-themed animated GIFs.
Use any of the animated GIFs under in your emails, your web site, or your social media accounts. But particularly use them in your emails, as GIFs can enhance click-through charges, conversions charges, and income. Place them in a Black Friday or Cyber Monday email, a vacation publication, or a New Year’s sale message to your subscribers.
Check out our GIF classes:
Holiday Sale GIFs
Happy New Year GIFs
Black Friday GIFs
Cyber Monday GIFs
Seasonal Holiday GIFs
What are GIFs?
GIFs — or Graphical Interchange Format — are animated photos. They are used to talk concepts in a method that static photos typically can’t. They’re not movies, however these transferring photos give a reader extra context and do a terrific job of drawing the reader in.
GIFs are a good way to give your emails that little one thing further. Not solely does it seize your readers’ consideration, but it surely might be the factor that intrigues your reader sufficient to click on via to your web site.
Why ought to I exploit a vacation GIF?
This time of yr, vacation GIFs will be an particularly highly effective instrument to give your readers that heat and festive seasonal feeling. That’s why they do such a great job of constructing emotional connections and delighting your viewers.
How to insert your GIFs in an email:
Step 1: Find the animated vacation GIF under that you really want to use in your email.
Step 2: Save it to your pc by both proper clicking the GIF and choosing “Save Image,” or by dragging the GIF to your desktop.
Step 3: Upload the GIF into your email template inside AWeber. Under picture dimension, select “original.” That’s it!
Have any extra questions on inserting a GIF in your email? Check out our step-by-step instructions to insert a GIF in your email.
How can I exploit these GIFs in my emails?
Try one in all these three GIF placements.
Above the headline
Add a vacation GIF above your email headline to catch subscribers’ consideration and draw them in straight away.
In the physique of the email
Break up sections of content material by including a vacation GIF into the physique of your email. It’ll maintain your readers transferring down the web page towards your call-to-action button.
At the top of the email
Want your subscribers to learn your complete message first? Place a vacation GIF after the call-to-action button.
Best practices for utilizing vacation GIFs in email
1. Don’t overdo it: Use just one GIF per email.
2. Only use a GIF if it’ll assist your email carry out higher. Don’t distract from the principle message.
3. Consider eradicating all different photos in addition to your GIF in order that subscribers aren’t overwhelmed with visuals.
4. Hyperlink your GIF to the touchdown web page you’d like individuals to go to. (Many individuals will click on on the GIF itself.)
5. Always take a look at your emails. Most email shoppers will show GIFs, however there are a some exceptions. In these conditions, the GIFs will show as static photos.
6. Keep your GIF’s file dimension small (purpose for lower than 40KB).
7. Your GIF must be related to the remainder of the content material in your email. Make positive it dietary supplements your topic line, name to motion, and message textual content.
8. No matter what GIF you employ, make your name to motion loud and clear. (Here are 8 Powerful Email Copywriting Techniques to use in your subsequent email.)
9. Test a GIF in several areas inside your email to see the place it performs finest.
Want to study extra about GIFs in emails? Here’s all the pieces you want to find out about utilizing GIFs in email.
Not an AWeber buyer but? Join us! Create your FREE account right now, and see how straightforward it’s to use one in all these GIFs in our Drag-and-Drop message editor.