It’s nearly time for Shoptalk 2019, the world’s largest conference for retail and e-commerce innovation, and we couldn’t be extra excited!
Held at the Venetian in Las Vegas on March 3-6, Shoptalk will host a number of the largest international retailers and advertising and marketing leaders to debate the way forward for retail and shopper relations.
Iterable shall be becoming a member of over 8,000 attendees and 280 confirmed audio system from high manufacturers, equivalent to Amazon, 7-Eleven, Crate and Barrel, Nike, Stitch Fix, and Under Armour.
Must-See Sessions at Shoptalk 2019
This yr we’re trying ahead to an unbelievable array of audio system, panels and workshops. Here are a number of must-see classes we’ve highlighted on our calendars:
- “Customer Data and Brand-Building” (Monday, Mar. 4, 10:00-10:40 a.m.): This panel consists of Edward Park, SVP of North America at GUESS? Inc.; Tami Mohney, EVP, Marketing, E-Commerce and Human Resources, at Modell’s Sporting Goods; Sarah Engel, VP, Marketing & Creative Communications, at Lilly Pulitzer; and Brendan Witcher, VP & Principal Analyst, at Forrester Research (Interviewer). They’ll focus on how they’re leveraging insights from buyer information to create new partaking experiences for buyers.
- “Selling on Marketplaces” (Monday, Mar. 4, 2:50-3:30 p.m.): This panel options John Evons, VP, Global Direct-to-Consumer, at KEEN; Bob Kupbens, VP, Seller & Marketplace Operations, at eBay; Jordan Bass, Head of E-Commerce, at The Wonderful Company; and Jason Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer, at Publicis Communications (Interviewer). They will focus on how they construct consciousness and income with on-line marketplaces, whereas utilizing their platforms to drive engagement and transactions.
- “Case Studies in Measuring Marketing Effectiveness” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 8:30-9:10 a.m.): This panel options Stefanie Jay, VP & GM, Walmart Media Group, at Walmart; Jane Lu, Founder & CEO, at Showpo; Tracy DiNunzio, Founder & CEO, at Tradesy; and Joe Laszlo, VP Content, at Shoptalk (Emcee). They will focus on the most recent traits and improvements in cross-channel advertising and marketing marketing campaign attribution.
- “Delighting Customers through Personal Interactions” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 10:00-10:40 a.m.): This keynote panel consists of Dave Kimbell, Chief Merchandising & Marketing Officer, at Ulta Beauty; Mike Smith, President & Chief Operating Officer, at Stitch Fix; and Mark Abraham, Senior Partner & Managing Director, at Boston Consulting Group (Interviewer). They shall be discussing the web and offline personalization ways which have helped them create extra partaking procuring experiences for his or her prospects.
- “Engaging Customers through Next Generation Mobile Experiences” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 2:50-3:30 p.m.): This panel consists of Omer Iqbal, SVP, Global Architecture, Digital Center of Excellence, at Shiseido; Pouya Boland, Co-Founder & CEO, at Chiquelle; Karin Tracy, Head of Industry, Retail/Fashion/Luxury, at Facebook; and Jeff Richards, Managing Partner, at GGV Capital (Interviewer). They’ll focus on how they’ve gained a deep understanding of cell procuring conduct to construct cell choices which can be altering the best way manufacturers meet the wants of their prospects.
- “Creating a Single View of the Customer” (Tuesday, Mar. 5, 3:35-4:15 p.m.): This panel options Charlie Cole, Chief E-Commerce Officer, at Samsonite; Steve Miller, SVP, Marketing & E-Commerce, at JOANN Stores; Greg Fancher, SVP & Chief Information Officer, at EXPRESS; and Jason Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer, at Publicis Communications (Interviewer). They will focus on the evolution of shopper profiling, and the way manufacturers who successfully use information are capable of seize a holistic view of their prospects.
If you might be attending Shoptalk 2019, we’d like to be taught extra about your online business objectives and share our intel on delivering distinctive buyer experiences throughout all channels.
Stop by sales space #3629 to fulfill the Iterable staff, rating some swag and prizes, and be taught extra about our development advertising and marketing platform. For an extended, in-depth dialogue, signal as much as schedule a gathering with us!