eTail West 2019 is just a pair weeks away, and we’re excited to fulfill with America’s most profitable retailers at this leading e-commerce and cross-channel conference.
Taking place in Palm Springs on Feb. 19-22, eTail West will deliver collectively over 1,200 attendees and 100 audio system from 500 corporations—together with Fossil, PetSmart, The North Face, Dollar Shave Club, and extra.
Iterable might be internet hosting two periods at the occasion, the first of which is a presentation with David Oh, Chief Product Officer at FabFitFun—a prime way of life model that recently raised $80M to develop its subscription field enterprise for over 1M subscribers.
Meet David and our staff at 4:45-5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 20, in the Future of CX monitor. In his presentation, “Creating a Narrative for Building Customer Loyalty,” David will share the secret to crafting a profitable narrative and maintaining clients coming again for extra—very similar to their favourite TV exhibits.
Before heading to David’s session, you may as well be a part of Iterable for an unique craft beer tasting. On Wednesday, Feb. 20, at 4:20-5:30 p.m., we’ll drop some information on how beer is brewed and what distinguishes it from different native spirits—all whereas experiencing the nice flavors of our favourite craft brews. Whether you’re a beer connoisseur or new to the scene, our tasting is certain so as to add a hop in your step!
Must-See Sessions at eTail West 2019
In addition to our periods, we’re wanting ahead to an incredible lineup of audio system. Here are a number of government shows we’ve marked as must-see at eTail West 2019:
- “5 Retention Tips and Tricks From Subscription Models” (Tuesday, Feb. 19, 8:25-8:55 a.m.): This keynote panel options Jordan Narducci, Head of E-Commerce & Consumer Insights, SnackNation; Chika Okoro, Head of Marketing, Customer Insights at FabFitFun; Alvaro De La Rocha, VP, Marketing, at Bespoke Post; Dan King, SVP, Marketing & Growth, at Ritual; and Elaine Chen Chiang, Director, Growth Marketing, at MeUndies. They’ll talk about retain members and construct field communities.
- “Keep Your Customer Coming Back for More: Enhancing the Relationship With Your Brand” (Tuesday, Feb. 19, 1:45-2:15 p.m.): This panel options Brian Border, VP, CRM, at Shutterfly; Phil Irvine, Director, CRM, at The Bouqs Company; and Scott Gifis, President of AdRoll. They will give their finest tricks to improve the buyer and purchaser relationship, together with take a look at and measure the effectiveness of your retention program.
- “Unlocking the Future of Customer Engagement (Wednesday, Feb. 20, 8:40-9:05 a.m.): In this keynote, Greg Revelle, CMO at Kohl’s, will share an inside look at how Kohl’s is utilizing personalization to ship on its objective to encourage and empower households to guide fulfilled lives. He’ll talk about construct an agile advertising and marketing group, develop a seamless cross-channel expertise, use data-driven insights to ship to adapt to buyer conduct, and extra.
- “How to Win During This Retail Renaissance Era” (Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2:40-3:00 p.m.): Featuring Chad Cornstubble, VP, E-Commerce, at Fossil Group; Todd Skidmore, Sr. Manager, E-Commerce, at Coca-Cola; and Peyman Zamani, CEO of Logicbroker, this discuss will share consumer case research to point out win by focusing in your core competencies and partnering up with specialists on the relaxation.
- “Staying Flexible and Agile to Innovate Faster” (Thursday, Feb. 21, 9:10-9:30 a.m.): This keynote hearth chat between Igor Cherny, VP, Online, Marketing & Merchandising Technology, at The Home Depot, and Matt Boyle, Senior Reporter at Bloomberg News, will showcase keep related in the age of digital disruption. They’ll dive into the significance of stakeholder collaboration and a team-mindset.
- “Overhauling Your Loyalty Program for Today’s Digital Customer” (Thursday, Feb. 21, 4:15-4:40 p.m.): This panel options Alicia Radabaugh, Director, E-Commerce, at MVMT Watches; Joshua Margolis, VP, Customer Journey, at Caesars Entertainment; Kate Jung, Director, Loyalty, Mobile and Partnership, at EXPRESS; Don Pillsbury, Head of Retention at Rothy’s; and Nick Dujnic, VP, Marketing, at StayIntent. They’ll share transcend reductions to make loyalty enjoyable and drive clients to purchase.
Come meet the Iterable staff at sales space #300 to seize some swag, win prizes from our clients and study extra about our progress advertising and marketing platform.
If you’re attending eTail West, then we’d like to study extra about your corporation targets and share our greatest practices for delivering distinctive buyer experiences throughout all channels, so signal as much as meet us at the occasion and take part in all the motion!