Iterable is leaving a legacy! Once once more, we’ve been named a Leader in Marketing Automation, particularly in comparison with legacy platforms, based mostly on excessive ranges of buyer satisfaction and overwhelmingly optimistic critiques from actual entrepreneurs on the world’s main enterprise options evaluation web site, G2.
Iterable’s G2 Product Profile
According to the Fall 2021 G2 Grid® Report for Marketing Automation, Iterable has been named a Leader based mostly on excessive buyer satisfaction scores and a continually-growing market presence.
What does this imply? 91% of all Iterable customers rated Iterable 4 stars or larger (out of 5). With greater than half (67%) giving Iterable a 5-star ranking.
Digging a bit deeper into the report, Iterable additionally outranked the trade averages in three essential advertising platform capabilities:
- Program administration (6% above common)
- Sending outbound emails (3% above common)
- Calendaring (6% above common)
Yes, options and performance are essential parts of instruments inside your martech stack, however G2 person scores replicate that entrepreneurs select Iterable over legacy platforms in relation to our qualitative values:
- Ease of Use (8.4)
- Quality of Support (9.0)
- Ease of Setup (7.7)
What Our Customers Are Saying About the Iterable Platform
With over 1.1 million critiques, G2 represents the actual voices of precise software program customers with first-hand product experiences.
“Although Iterable is a very powerful marketing automation tool, it is relatively simple to use. The Iterable team is there every step of the way to ensure that you have a smooth implementation and that you are using the software to its full potential after implementation. I haven’t encountered a kinder and more knowledgeable team than the Iterable team!”
– Kleneice C., Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
“It doesn’t take a programmer to get the most out of Iterable. It’s all very intuitive, yet powerful. They are constantly updating the product to make it better, and listen to user feedback. In most areas, it is the best ESP I have used, from design to workflows to lists and segmentation. Our engineers state they love the detailed documentation. We get proper attention from our account rep and everyone else at every step of the journey from demos to sale to onboarding. They employ a good crew over there.”
– Ryan G., Email Marketing Manager
“I came across Iterable primarily as an email marketing tool, and I was really excited about it’s ease-of-use for building multi-faceted customer journeys. It has an adaptive API and it’s a fairly user-friendly tool to add to your arsenal – especially compared to similar tools that offer integrated CRM/email marketing/automation capabilities. We also love how easy it is to search for and remove users – in my experience that can be complicated in other ESPs.”
– Emily Okay., Account Manager
“I’ve been working with Iterable for a yr now and I the options we worth probably the most are:
Catalogs to handle our translations and merchandise. We have a presence in over 17 markets and this makes our Marketing staff autonomous from the Dev staff.
- Custom occasions to set off workflows: we use Google Tag Manager to ship occasions and set off workflows.
- Datafeeds to name endpoints and ship the best content material to every person.
- 60 person profile, with person information, occasions and channel subscriptions.
- Drag and drop editor that enables our Marketing staff to create cool templates with out the necessity of an HTML/CSS developer.
All these options assist to personalize and phase your viewers to a level that you could goal them with particular and related content material on the proper time, and what I actually admire is that we are able to create a lot of campaigns and workflows with independence from our Developers staff.”
– Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
“I give Iterable a 9 out of 10. With Iterable we’re solving the business problem of removing development from the process of reaching out to customers. Segmenting customers, sending push notifications and emails has long been a thing that required development to write custom queries and build dashboards for and now with Iterable we’ve been able to hand over that process to the marketing team and let them do that segmenting and reaching out to customers.”
Marketing Automation Defined
G2 defines Marketing Automation software program as a product that “automates marketing actions or tasks, streamlines marketing workflows, and measures the outcomes of marketing campaigns.”
“These tools provide a central marketing database for all marketing information and interactions, helping marketers create segmented, personalized and timely marketing experiences for customers or prospects.”
To qualify for inclusion in the Marketing Automation class, a product should, amongst different components:
- Automate two or extra of the next: email, social media, SMS, and digital advertisements
- Provide superior email advertising capabilities together with A/B testing, spam filter testing, scheduling, segmentation, and detailed efficiency reporting
- Act as a central advertising database for advertising data and interactions
- Allow dynamic segmentation of promoting marketing campaign targets
- Contact targets throughout a number of channels after particular actions, triggers, or durations of time
- Perform lead administration to incorporate lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Generate varieties and touchdown pages to gather prospect data
- Provide analytics and reviews that observe the complete lifecycle of a marketing campaign, together with ties to income and/or marketing campaign ROI
In addition, these following metrics have an effect on a firm’s Satisfaction ranking:
- Customer satisfaction with finish user-focused product attributes based mostly on person critiques
- Popularity and statistical significance based mostly on the variety of critiques acquired by G2
- Quality of critiques acquired (critiques which can be extra totally accomplished might be weighted extra closely)
- Age of critiques (more-recent critiques present related and up-to-date data that’s reflective of the present state of a product)
- Customers’ satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based mostly on person critiques
- Overall buyer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based mostly on scores by G2 customers
Thank you to our wonderful clients for his or her partnership in sustaining Iterable as top-of-the-line Marketing Automation options in the market!
You can obtain the Fall 2021 G2 Grid® Report for Marketing Automation for all of the insights, in addition to an understanding of how Iterable compares to different platforms.
Looking to be taught extra about Iterable? Request a demo at the moment.