Last week, eTail West 2019 came about in Palm Springs, taking part in host to greater than 1,200 attendees from America’s most successful retailers who tuned in to listen to from 100+ audio system.
In the Future of CX monitor, Iterable teamed up with David Oh, Chief Product Officer at prime life-style model FabFitFun, to share the key to crafting a profitable narrative and protecting prospects coming again for extra—very similar to their favourite TV reveals.
We additionally hosted an unique craft beer tasting at eTail West 2019, dropping some data on how beer is brewed and what distinguishes it from different native spirits. Beer connoisseurs and newbie fanatics alike added a hop of their step with their favourite brews!
If you missed our session with David Oh or our craft beer tasting, by no means worry!
Inside our unique Top Takeaways presentation beneath, we’ve curated the perfect of the expo corridor and recapped just a few of our favourite periods from eTail West 2019:
- “Bountiful Social Shares and Customer Connections: The Share More Project” by Michelle Farabaugh, CMO at Harry & David
- “The Smallest Details on the Small Screen for the Biggest Payoff” by Aaron Zagha, CMO at Newborn Baby; Shana Seubert, Director, Mobile at Foot Locker; Nick Smotek, Director, Omni Tech & UX at Deckers Brands; and Rahmon Coupe, CEO at YourReply
- “Staying Flexible and Agile to Innovate Faster” by Igor Cherny, VP, Online, Marketing & Merchandising Technology at The Home Deport
- “Overhauling Your Loyalty Program for Today’s Digital Customer” by Alicia Radabaugh, VP, E-Commerce at MVMT Watches; Joshua Margolis, VP, Customer Journey at Caesars Entertainment; Kate Jung, Director, Loyalty, Mobile & Partnership at EXPRESS; Don Pillsbury, Head of Retention at Rothy’s
- “How to Unlock Loyalty via Seamless Personalization” by Zahir Dossa, Co-Founder and CEO of Function of Beauty
Most importantly, we’ve even supplied placeholder slides so that you can drop in your personal notes of the periods you attended. Click this link to view the eTail West 2019: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides.
You can simply make a duplicate, embody your identify and notes, and share it together with your colleagues. We put in all the trouble, and we’re providing you with all of the credit score!
Until Next Year, eTail West!
We hope that you just stopped by the Iterable sales space to fulfill our crew and talk about your enterprise and advertising objectives.
If you’d wish to be taught extra about how Iterable helps entrepreneurs energy world-class buyer engagement, then request a demo of our development advertising platform right now.