Last week, eTail East 2019 occurred in Boston, taking part in host to greater than 1,300 attendees from America’s most successful retailers who tuned in to listen to from 175+ audio system.
In the “Boosting CX With Personalization” observe, Iterable’s Director of Strategic Insights and Evangelism, Jen Capstraw, defined why humanization is the brand new personalization and the right way to drive progress with good.
You can signal as much as entry the complete presentation, be a part of Jen’s mailing record and subscribe to our upcoming thought management sequence on progress advertising and marketing.
If you missed our session with Jen or just have convention FOMO from being unable to be in 4 locations directly, by no means concern!
Inside our unique Top Takeaways presentation under, we’ve recapped a couple of of our favourite periods from eTail East 2019, together with:
- “Getting Personal: How Lovepop Brings Meaning & Connection to the Digital Age” by Wombi Rose, CEO and co-founder at Lovepop
- “Nurturing & Retaining Customers With Highly Segmented Engagement Strategies” by Agay Kapoor, VP, Digital Transformation at SharkNinja; Kylie McCarthy, Director of CRM at Drizly; and Lauren Carnell, Director of CRM & Loyalty at Varsity Spirit
- “Omni-Channel Is Table Stakes: What Are You Serving?” by Lockie Andrews, Chief Digital Officer at UNTUCKit; Chris Hardisty, SVP of E-Commerce at Clarks; and Behzad Soltani, Chief Digital Officer at Movado Group, Inc.
- “Confessions of a Marketer” by Luke Droulez, CMO at Parachute Home
- “How Data Is Curating Content and Creative” by Katie O’Brien, Head of Creative, Lifestyle Brands, at Wayfair; Stacie Santana, Director of Creative Services at The Home Depot; and Aniekan Udo, Director of Digital Design at Cole Haan
Most importantly, we’ve even offered placeholder slides for you to drop in your personal notes of the periods you attended. Click this link to view the eTail East 2019: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides.
You can simply make a replica, embody your title and notes, and share it together with your colleagues. We put in all the trouble, and we’re providing you with all of the credit score!
Learn Why Leading Retailers Trust Iterable
We hope that you just stopped by the Iterable sales space to satisfy our group and talk about your online business and advertising and marketing objectives.
If you’d wish to study extra about how Iterable helps main retail and e-commerce manufacturers energy world-class buyer engagement, then request a demo of our progress advertising and marketing platform at present.