You requested, and at present we’re answering. We’ve been fielding questions on the agenda of Activate 19 because it was introduced final fall, and it’s lastly time to disclose a number of of our prime classes!
With over 40 shows and meetups, Activate 19 will rework how you consider buyer engagement. This yr, now we have three tracks of breakout classes:
- Strategy for these dreaming up progressive advertising and marketing that makes an impression
- Execution for individuals who wish to discover ways to actually get sh*t accomplished (tons of cursing on this observe—see beneath!)
- Power of Iterable for these able to take their platform abilities to the subsequent degree
In addition to attending our new product observe, Iterable clients also can attend a pre-conference workshop on Apr. 22. We’re providing our Foundation class to these new to Iterable who’d prefer to be taught the fundamentals, in addition to our Masterclass to superior customers seeking to enhance their experience.
This influential occasion is certain to be the go-to place to get impressed by the trade’s greatest and brightest, acquire worthwhile assets to revamp your advertising and marketing technique and—of course—have tons of enjoyable!
An unequalled agenda, heavy-hitting audio system and networking alternatives galore—right here’s the newest on what you may anticipate at Activate 19.
Top Activate 19 Sessions
Want the inside scoop into the agenda of Activate 19? Here are some of our prime breakout classes, led by our improbable clients, companions and crew members.
- Metrics That Matter: The Current State of Growth Marketing by Alyssa Jarrett, Head of Content & Brand at Iterable
- Focus on Inputs That Correlate With Success by Seth Bindernagel, Senior Director, Growth Marketing at Strava
- Context Is Key: Why a Full 360° View Matters to Mobile by Julie Sun, Growth Strategy Consultant
- Empathy at Scale: Designing User-Minded Growth Programs by Josh Aberant, VP, Marketing at Iterable
- Your Guide to Navigating ‘Oh Sh*t’ Moments by Sarah Esterman, Director, Digital Marketing at Bumped
- Design Systems for Email: Bring Order to the Chaos by Ted Goas, Senior Product Designer at StackOverflow
- Best Practices Are Bullsh*t by Jen Capstraw, Director of Strategic Insights & Evangelism at Iterable
- What the #$@! Is a Really Good Email? by Matthew Smith and Mike Nelson, founders of Really Good Emails
Power of Iterable
- #Winning Cross-Channel Campaigns by Chris Kaundart, Email Marketing Manager at Trello
- Good Bones: Redfin Builds a Dream Marketing Program Atop Strong Data Foundation by Katie Gillespie, Product Manager at Redfin
- Retail (*19*) or Real-Time Data? How to Manufacture Shopping Serendipity by Marisa Amorasak, Product Manager, Email at ShopRunner
- The Onboarding Masterclass by Amy Trus, Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager at MasterClass
With data-backed science, highly effective case research and a contact of profanity, Activate attendees will take away actionable insights to include into their cross-channel campaigns.
Save Your Spot
Attendance at Activate 19 is restricted, so register now since you gained’t wish to miss your probability to see these trade thought leaders.
Early chook pricing ends February twenty eighth. Only a number of days stay to save $200 in your ticket, so don’t delay!