Last week, the Iterable group got here collectively from throughout the globe to host our very first Activate London! More than 100 entrepreneurs from throughout the U.Ok. and Europe joined us to discover the present state of development advertising and marketing, discuss store about our campaigns and learn to take advantage of their advertising and marketing from world-class specialists.
Iterable’s COO Jeff Samuels kicked issues off by welcoming the group and exploring the dynamics at play that presently form the advertising and marketing know-how panorama. Our CEO and co-founder, Justin Zhu, then took the stage with Dave Schwartz, head of enterprise growth and partnerships, to share the methods wherein the Iterable platform is uniquely suited to pave a brand new path ahead for entrepreneurs.
The remainder of the day showcased large content material from firms like MVF, Carwow, Namecheap, UNiDAYS, DFDS, and Really Good Emails. Attendees additionally participated in deep-dive roundtable discussions on advertising and marketing technique and execution, together with matters surrounding personalization and knowledge administration.
Make positive to take a look at our summary slides to get a style of the genuine Activate expertise!
Activate London: The Highlights
Inside our unique Top Takeaways presentation, we’ve recapped the occasion and the session content material from Activate London, together with:
- “How to Usher in a New Era of Marketing,” offered by Matthew Orchard, Head of CRM, MVF
- “Discussing the New Boundaries of Marketing,” offered by Carwow, Namecheap, and UNiDAYS
- “Data-Driven Approaches for Efficiency & Effectiveness,” hosted by Laura Woodhead, VP Marketing, Carwow
- “Preparing for the Next Wave of Customer Experiences,” hosted by Jonathan Cann, Head of Marketing, NameCheap
- “Creating Engagement That Scales,” hosted by Beth Howard, Product Manager, CRM, UNiDAYS
- “How to Push the Personalization Boundaries,” hosted by Tasha Reasor & Tristan Tao, Iterable
- “Personal Connections Across 20+ Different Countries,” offered by Angela Fixter, Head of Retention Marketing, DFDS
- “The Art of the ‘Really Good Email,’” offered by Matthew Smith, Founder, Really Good Emails
Most importantly, we’ve even supplied placeholder slides for you to drop in your individual notes of the classes you attended.
Click this hyperlink to view the Activate London: Top Takeaways presentation in Google Slides. You can simply make a duplicate, embody your identify and notes, and share it along with your colleagues. We put in all the trouble, and we’re supplying you with all of the credit score!
Learn Why Marketers Across the World Trust Iterable
If you’d wish to study extra about how Iterable helps main manufacturers energy world-class buyer engagement, request a demo of our development advertising and marketing platform right now.